Life is a series of changes and transitions from one place to the next in our journey. I remind myself to mind the gap along the way.
Regardless of the role, I may play in business:
- full-time executive
- fractional executive
- coach or mentor to employees and clients
- conduct research due diligence
- tackle innovation projects
- assist with technology assessment process …
What serves me is to remember:
- The importance of refining the art of conversation and engagement.
- To be passionate about culture, customers, content, connections & community.
- My core value system is Give-to-Give versus Give-to-Get.
- Exercise the ABCs of Social Selling – always be connecting and curating content.
- Always look at things through the eyes of your customer.
- “Sell” the way your customers want to buy. Be open to change.
- Be authentic. There’s no substitute for trust.
- Passionate about elevating the profession of sales and sales enablement.
- Remember the future is here it’s just not evenly distributed.